SMB Advisory is a longstanding boutique accounting practice operating in the restructuring, turnaround and insolvency space, with offices located in Melbourne, Geelong, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Hobart. SMB Advisory provides a range of advisory services and takes pride in ethical decision making and developing effective solutions for our clients.
In what can be stressful and trying circumstances for all stakeholders, we work in conjunction with lenders, business owners and their advisors to create the most beneficial outcomes.
We are currently seeking candidates at the Senior Accountant level to join our Brisbane Office.
About the Role:
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of engagements, including but not limited to:
• Business reconstruction.
• Corporate and personal insolvency.
• Business valuations.
• Forensic accounting.
• Other advisory services.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Relevant insolvency experience – 2-4 years.
• A bachelor of business degree or similar;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Well organised;
• Responsible, proactive with a desire to achieve results and exceptional client focus;
• Friendly, team player;
• Computer literate: (Excel, Word, Outlook, and MYOB)
Why SMB Advisory
• CA/ CPA study support
• Regular training and support
• Mentoring from partners/ senior staff
• Exposure to a wide range of work and clients
• Excellent remuneration package with regular salary reviews
• Flexible dynamic environment
• Career progression opportunities
This is a challenging role, ideal for a candidate looking at taking on a position that will stretch them to continue to develop their insolvency skill set. Likewise, someone with a firm eye on career development who is willing to work to enjoy a continued development will see extensive support and mentoring from this firm.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter to Ms. Brianna Forder at email@example.com