SMB Advisory is a specialist Chartered Accounting firm dedicated to providing distressed business advisory services to financiers, advisors, directors and individuals. Adopting an approach of always looking for the most cost effective commercial outcome, whilst recognising the competing needs of all stakeholders, we have a proven track record in delivering innovative and effective results.
We are currently seeking candidates at the Senior Accountant level to join our Brisbane Office.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Relevant insolvency experience – 2-4 years.
- A bachelor of business degree or similar;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Well organised;
- Responsible, proactive with a desire to achieve results and exceptional client focus;
- Friendly, team player;
- Computer literate: (Excel, Word, Outlook, and MYOB)
- CA/ CPA study support
- Regular training and support
- Mentoring from partners/ senior staff
- Exposure to a wide range of work and clients
- Excellent remuneration package with regular salary reviews
- Flexible dynamic environment
- Career progression opportunities
This is a challenging role, ideal for a candidate looking at taking on a position that will stretch them to continue to develop their insolvency skill set. Likewise, someone with a firm eye on career development who is willing to work to enjoy a continued development will see extensive support and mentoring from this firm.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you if you are suitable for the position to commence the interview process.